Ford Transit MK6 / MK7 and MK8 armourshells
Priced @ £135 per door
The Armour Shell has been designed, manufactured and tested to address and combat the existing and potential methods used by even the most determined would be thief. The Armour Shell is the product of choice for those who require the ultimate answer to their security needs. No expense was spared when designing & producing this pedigree locking system; its features include a body made from a lightweight yet durable alloy with an anodized black finish. It uses a high security, low maintenance locking system which incorporates a semi-automatic hardened steel locking bolt that is durable enough to handle frequent use without failing.
The unique design of the angled body is designed to deflect direct blows from a hammer, its inter-locking (anti-jemmy) rear body prevents the doors from being crow barred opened and on the side door the 45 degree shell body chamfer allows the Armour Shell to close to a gap of 3 mm which further enhances protection to the systems locking bolt. The shells also incorporate hardened steel/anti-drill inserts in the lock bodies to prevent circumventing of the locking system.
- High security low maintenance semi-automatic system
- Unique angled body deflects blows from a hammer
- Inter-locking (anti jemmy) rear body
- 45 Degree side door body chamfer allows the ArmourShell to fit side doors
- Hardened steel, anti-drill inserts in the lock bodies
- Anti-pick lock & hardened steel bolt
- High quality anodised finish
- Effective yet cosmetically discreet